Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Fabricating History or Handcrafting Fiction?

It's one of those days where you're happy you actually got your work done ahead of time. I've been at the hospital with my oldest son Adam since Monday (trading shifts with my husband as we juggle the two other kids, David's work, David's school, and Adam's care). It's cholangitis again (infection of the bile ducts), and writing historical essays is one of the last things on my mind.

But it looks like the post I wrote two weeks ago is now up on English Historical Fiction Authors. Did the early Britons really conquer half of Europe? That's what Geoffrey of Monmouth's would have us believe. Click here if you want to learn more about the historical novelist who lived before that genre was invented.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...