Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Bibliophilic Book Blog - Guest Post


Today I have a guest post over on The Bibliophilic Book Blog titled "The Easy Part of Writing Historical Fiction." Here's a piece of the opening paragraph:
As a writer, I am frequently on the receiving end of comments from non-writers who have varying perceptions of my craft. Some people dismiss it as an effortless occupation, much easier than holding down a "real" nine to five job. Others immediately attach herculean difficulty to it: "Writing? That sounds so hard! How do you possibly think of a story to write about, and one that's long enough to make into a novel?" Usually, I just smile and murmur something conventional, but today I'm going to let you in on the truth. Today I'm going to tell you that it is actually very easy to think of a story--if you write in the genre that I do....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...