Friday, April 4, 2014

Three Arguments concerning Richard the Lionheart

Now is the winter of our discontent....

Actually, I just wanted to say that line because I like it, not because it has anything to do with this blog post. Although, it has been a very bad winter (and now spring) for sickness around here! Cold, flu, cold, flu, over and over again. We're still finishing up a bout of the former right now.

I didn't get an EHFA post up in March, due to all the health drama, but today I break my blog silence with a post on "Was Richard the Lionheart a Homosexual?" There are three standard arguments to "prove" that he was. I address them each in turn. Click on over and a have a read if you like.... :-)

1 comment:

  1. Well he is known to have had at least one illegitimate son- oh is that a spoiler?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...