Saturday, December 1, 2012

Books I am EXCITED for: Saturday Links

I don't have much time for writing up today's Saturday Links post, so I'll make it short and sweet.

Sam Thomas writes about the evolution of the book cover for his upcoming release The Midwife's Tale. Interesting stuff to see how the cover artists played around with the idea before reaching the finished result.

Nancy Bilyeau gives an exclusive cover reveal for her upcoming release The Chalice, sequel to her fabulous Tudor thriller The Crown. This is a book cover I really like, and I'm sure I'll like the book itself just as much, if not more.

Philippa Jane Keyworth's Regency romance The Widow's Redeemer releases today. A penniless young widow with an indomitable spirit.... A wealthy viscount with an unsavory reputation.... See the sparks fly and watch love ignite in this story "filled with all kinds of delectable angst and drama." InD'Tale Magazine)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...