Saturday, August 25, 2012

Something to Laugh At: Saturday Links

My husband will tell you that I am violently opposed to watching videos on the Internet. My rationale for that is simple: it takes up too much time. I would far rather have the freedom of reading an article at my own pace. I can skim if it gets boring, comprehend it even when my children are being loud, and quote it with the simple function of cut and paste.

With all that said, I must confess that I did make an exception to my "No Internet Videos," rule this week. I watched the Smithsonian's tongue-in-cheek video "Five Common Historical Misconceptions Explained," and found that the amusement it gave me more than compensated for the time wasted.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I really will have to watch this one- it has stick men!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...