Thursday, July 12, 2012

Summer Ramblings

Summer is the time when you think you'll get lots of writing done. Summer is also the time when life accelerates and time fills up with pool wading, berry picking, and family vacationing. I know that I'm not the only one procrastinating on my WIP. My writers' group, The Inkblot Society, meets on Monday at my house and no one has submitted anything for critique this month. I guess that means the meeting will be short--maybe that'll give us more time to have a campfire in our backyard and roast some s'mores. 

Oliver and Adam, just sittin'
Sidewalk chalk on the 4th of July (Adam)
At the spray park with the Aunties (Adam)

So cold, but so fun (Oliver)
Too cool for school

Little climber (Oliver)
Marcus -- stuck at home with Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...