Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Calico Critic - Review


Today as part of the Road from the West virtual book tour, Laura Hartness from The Calico Critic posted a review. Here are Ms. Hartness' closing comments:
When I reached the end of Road from the West, I not only felt like I learned a thing or two about the first Crusade, Tancred the marquis and the religious/political goings on of the era, but I also enjoyed a good story. Rosanne Lortz has two more titles to come in the Chronicles of Tancred trilogy, and if they're anything like this first segment, they'll definitely be worth my time. Book One is a great start to an informative, entertaining series.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention, Roseanne! I enjoyed your work and am looking forward to Book 2!

    Laura Hartness

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Laura! I really appreciated you doing a review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Roseanne. Hope you and your family are well. Any news on the follow up to Road to the west? Been a long wait. Not many good books out there lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Roseanne. Hope you and your family are well. Any news on the follow up to Road to the west? Been a long wait. Not many good books out there lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...