Monday, January 31, 2011

This Trailer's not Trash

In the last year or two, book trailers have emerged as a novel way of promoting books. I remember watching the trailer for Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters and getting a good laugh out of it.

Today I saw a well done trailer for a new historical fiction book, Pale Rose of England, by Sandra Worth.




I have no idea how this book will read, but this trailer makes me want to get it and to learn more about the company that produced the trailer itself. Last spring, my husband put together a low budget (or should I say, no budget?) trailer for I Serve. As an amateur effort, it pleased us both immensely, but it would be fun to see what a professional company could do to produce a trailer for my next book, Road from the West.

1 comment:

  1. This one you need to read Rosanne it is by far a new ALL TIME favorite of mine. It is the type of book that is so so so good that it ruins you for the next few reads after. I loved your trailer too, very well done I did not know you did not hire out for it. The hot blond he looks just like Richard Duke York crazy but when I first saw it I gasped like "dang".

    Hope the family is doing well this week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...